This site is owned and operated by BLUESTORM LAVA SOLUTIONS LIMITED with offices based in, Nigeria. Here at www.translationsataclick.com we like to remain completely transparent with all of our customers about the information that we collect about them when they use our products and services.
- Information We Collect
- When you interact with www.translationsataclick.com and the products and services that we offer, then we may collect information from you. This could include information from when you receive a quote from us, contact us with a translation enquiry, subscribe to our newsletters or contact customer service.
- The information that we may collect could include but is not limited to the following: usernames, emails addresses, messages, contact information and other payment information.
- When you interact with our services then we may receive and store certain technical information about you such as your IP address, device information and this may be stored in our information databases. This kind of information cannot generally be used to identify you personally. We use this information mostly for analysis purposes, for example to track how many people have visited the website.
- We will never sell any of the information you provide us with to third parties.
2. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
a) The right of access to any personal data which relates to you.
b) The right to ask us to no longer contact you about direct marketing.
c) The right to correct any mistakes or inaccuracies in your personal data.
d) Rights in relation to automated decision making.
e) The right to restrict or prevent your personal data from being processed.
f) The right to have your personal data transferred to another controller.
g) The right to erasure.
h) The right to make a complaint.
3. Storage of Translation Information
- We may store some of the source material regarding your translation job in our databases for a maximum of six years from when the job has been created. After this period all of this information will be securely deleted from our systems.
4. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- We may collect some of the following personal information about you when you use our services:
a) Your name
c) Phone numbers
d) Email address
e) Credit or debit card details
- We may collect your credit or debit card details to process payments on your behalf, but this information will not be stored on our systems. This information will be stored with our third-party secure payment provider which uses industry standard encryption software to ensure the secure transmission of this information over the internet.
6. Contact Us